The Arc, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class. If you have questions or require assistance or accommodation to complete the application, please contact Human Resources at 208-422-1729.
Below is a list of the jobs we currently have open. You may also call Human Resources to get a current list of open positions by phone. We accept all applications on an ongoing basis.
Applications are available Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm,
Boise, ID 83705.
There are no current employment openings at this time.
AmeriCorps Volunteer in Service to America (VISTA) Opportunities with The Arc, Inc. in Boise, Idaho
Member Duties: Working with the HR Manager in developing new best practices or update existing ones to meet the HR department goals. Identify employee branding and how they can capitalize on their brand. Evaluate employee orientation, training and safety program and make recommendation for improvements.
Living Allowance - $ 1,026 month (before tax.) Only Federal Tax will be
1. Cash - $ 1,800
2. Education - $ 5,920 towards future classes up to 7 years or pay existing student loans.
Health Care Options:
1. Health Care Allowance - Primarily for VISTA that already have a primary insurance plan. This off-sets their out-of-pocket up to $ 7,150.
2. Health Care Benefits - Covers specific out-of-pocket expense.
Child Care Benefit - Covers child care expense for child under the age of 13 living with VISTA member.
VISTA Blend Classes - Free on-line classes
- Can have a part-time job with supervisor approval
- Can take educational classes as long as they don’t interfere with Volunteer Services
- Protection of Public Benefits
- Non-Competitive Eligibility for jobs with the Fed Government